Immaculate, turn key sailing.
2006 Beneteau Cyclades 43.3 ‘Bluebird Free’
Bluebird Free is a 2006 Beneteau 43.3 Cyclades, offering a contemporary, comfortable, and very capable cruiser in exceptional condition. Presents like new. $245 000
When Beneteau introduced the Cyclades 43 they created an affordable cruising class with enviable performance and often a better quality fit-out than her more expensive peers.
‘Bluebird Free’ presents in exceptional condition for her age and is a superb example of this very capable and extremely comfortable cruiser.
Step aboard into the large cockpit, through the open transom, passing between the twin helm station sporting B&G electronics. All controls lead to the cockpit and is well protected behind a dodger with clear clears.
Down the companion way a warm welcome awaits. The first thing you notice is that she smells new – and she certainly looks it. Galley to port and dining to starboard with a full settee and dining table. Forward is the master suite with ensuite. Two more double cabins are in the aft quarters, each again with their own toilet and shower.
If you are wanting an easy-to-sail, large volume, comfortable, capable gulf cruiser, perhaps even with offshore dreams, this is a yacht that you will want to act on fast.
Name: Bluebird Free
Make: Beneteau Cyclades 43.3
Length Overall: 13.26 m
Hull Length: 12.94 m
Hull Beam: 4.43 m
Light Displacement: 8980 kg
Draft: 1.90 m
Fuel Capacity: 200 l
Fresh Water Capacity: 530 l
- Yanmar 54 HP.
- Appears very clean and tidy though hours unknown.
- Shaft drive with 3 bladed fixed prop
- Water – 530 litres plastic
- Diesel –200 litres plastic
- Main sail
- Genoa on roller furler
- Stack pack
- Aluminium fractional rig.
- Good sized fairleads and cleats
- Self tailing winches all lines leading to cockpit.
- 2.7 metre deck mounted RIB (New) with cover and 5hp Tohatsu outboard.
- Dodger and bimini in good condition.
- Clears good.
- Full length bench to port and stainless steel twin sinks
- 2 burner Gas hob and stove
- Pressurised hot water – engine and shore power heated
- Shore power cable
- Battery charger
- Current EWOF
- 240/12V fridge freezer
- Full inventory of kitchen equipment
- Ice maker
- 3 double Bedrooms with 3 en suites with showers.
- 1 x double forepeak master, with en suite, electric head
- 2 x double aft each with en suite, manual heads
- Cooling fans in each Bedroom
- 1 electric toilet and 2 Manual each with holding tanks.
- Showers x 3 plus rear deck shower.
Batteries and Power:
- 2 house batteries plus 1 engine battery
- Battery monitor
- Solar panel
- Shore Power with charger
- Inverter and battery charger, water heater
- Tank capacity monitor
- Ray marine Auto helm
- Depth Sounder
- New B&G Vulcan Chart plotter 9 inch
- Bluetooth Wind instrument. Wireless to top or Mast VHF
- Stereo cd player
Additional Items included
TBA – Contact Stephen
Ground Tackle & Additional
Anchor and ground tackle:
- Electric windlass operable from bow with remote.
- Primary anchor on chain and secondary anchor plus warp.
- 2.7 RIB New. With cover and wide beach wheels.
*The information and specifications supplied here are believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge as provided by the current owner. Potential buyers are responsible for confirming the accuracy of this information. They should inspect the boat and have a professional survey completed.