Catch the perfect Wavecrusher.
2004 Wavecrusher 3110
Wavecrusher is a brand that has made an impact on New Zealand’s marine industry conceived, designed, built and powered specifically for our vigorous sea conditions.
Step inside and immediately notice this particular saloon example has a factory new feel to it which compliments perfectly the quality fitout and immaculate presentation.
Make: Wavecrusher 3100
Hull Type: Displacement 5500kgs.
Designed and built by Ian Walters
Length: 9.6 metres
OA: 11.89 metres
Beam: 2.8 metres
- Diesel usage = at 18 knots = $15 per hour travelled.
- Volvo penta motor 230 hp. turbo and supercharged
- 580 hours on original motor.
- Stern leg.
Fuel in quality stainless steel tank 400 litres
- New tv and dvd combo.
- original computer
- 1 year old raymarine with 3d.
- solar panel 175 watt with controller.
- 2x house batteries
- 2x start batteries 120 amp hours.
- Gas stove griller,4 burner like new.
- Fridge freezer.
- 2x gas bottles for stove only.
- Lectrasan toilet NO HOLDING TANK NEEDED
- 2x shower hot and cold.
- Sleeps 6, 2 doubles and 2 singles.
- Headroom 6′ 3″ in saloon and 7′ in cockpit.
Additional Items included
- Extra stainless steel safety combo bow rail
- New 2.4 dinghy with alaminium floor.
- Last antifouled june 2020
- Motor and leg serviced june 2020.
- All fuel filters, air filters, waterpump impeller new October 2020.
- 12 volt Vacuum cleaner.
- All new belts October 2020.
- 1x epirb.
- upholstery like new.
- large front bra/in white.
- 4 new fenders.
- 2 new fender holders.
- 2 large hatches
- 2 small hatches.
*The information and specifications supplied here are believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge as provided by the current owner. Potential buyers are responsible for confirming the accuracy of this information. They should inspect the boat and have a professional surveyor do this.