Ideal for gulf cruising & fishing.
1990’s Pelin Liberty 11.9m ‘Vagabond’
A twin seat at the helm station inside or on the flybridge is a great way to share the enjoyment of being underway. She fits into a 12m berth making marinas more viable. Lying in Auckland. $99,000
The Pelin Liberty ‘Vagabond’ is ideal for gulf cruising and fishing and at 11.9m in length its a real family favourite. Cummins 210 HP, bow thruster, good electronics, radar overlay on chartplotter, autohelm. 210HP Cummins diesel, shaft, 15 knots max. Bow thruster makes for easy berthing. Two private cabins and large double forepeak with 2 x singles and a separate cabin with 2 singles.
The open plan saloon is spacious and light with a spectacular all round vista taking in views from the galley, dining table and helm station. The galley leads out into the aft deck area making indoor or outdoor entertaining inclusive for everyone. A twin seat at the helm station inside or on the flybridge is a great way to share the enjoyment of being underway. She fits into a 12m berth making marinas more viable. Lying in Auckland. $99,000
Make: Pelin Liberty
Length: 10.98 metres
OA: 11.89 metres
Beam: 3.4 metres
- Hull: Double diagonal planking over 2” x 2” and 1 ½” x 1 ½” stringers and cut frames.
- Fibreglass sheathed externally and epoxy resined internally.
- Decks and superstructure: Plywood and solid timber.
Fibreglass sheathed externally.
- Powered by a 210HP Cummins Diesel Engine with a Shaft Drive.
- Cruises 8 knots [approx. 11L/hr]
- Max speed 15 knots
- 24” x 23” three bladed, right handed bronze propeller.
- The strut is bronze and the shoe is stainless steel.
- The rudder is wood.
- The propeller, shaft and strut are coated with Prop Speed.
- 2 x 300L diesel tanks
- 1 x 300L water tank
- Furuno Navnet TZ touch [new 2013]
- BBS1 Bottom discrimination sounder module
- 14.1” display
- Radar overlay GPS
- House batteries [new Jan 2020] 2 x 120 AH AGM
- Starter battery 1 x ?AH deep cycle lead acid
- Bow Thruster
- Life jackets
- All skin fittings and sea cocks were checked. The skin fittings are nylon and the sea cocks are bronze lever valves and Philmac ball valves. They all operate freely.
- There is an electric bilge pump with a float switch in the for’d bilge area.
- There is an electric bilge pump with a float switch in the engine room.
- Fridge – [new 2015]
- Stove – two burner gas stove + oven + grill
- Vacuum flush toilet & 80L holding tank
- 4 single berths
- 2 x double berths
- 2 cabins + saloon
- There is a teak overlay on the cockpit sole. This is in a good condition.
- The gas bottle is stowed in a dedicated vented locker. This is vented outboard.
- There is an electric bilge pump in the aft bilge area.
DECKS AND COAMINGS:
- There is a teak overlay on the decks.
- The windows are safety glass.
Additional Items included
- There is a 40lb Manson Plough anchor with all 8mm chain ground tackle [50m]
- Anchor winch – Maxwell HRC10-18 1000W Horizontal Heavy Duty c/w capstan [new 2012]
- Spare Danforth anchor
*The information and specifications supplied here are believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge as provided by the current owner. Potential buyers are responsible for confirming the accuracy of this information. They should inspect the boat and have a professional surveyor do this.