1983 Davidson 28, ‘Kayanna’
This Davidson 28 is a very well equipped cruising yacht with so many delightful surprises everywhere you look.
The original owner had her for 40 years. She was bought primarily for the marina she was on and now is being passed on at a realistic price. She will delight you at every turn from the original certificates mounted on the wall to the ambience of her cosy saloon all included with the Davidson reputation for sure footed sailing.
She has solid grp hull, decks and saloon. The roomy interior with a unique layout maximises space and accommodation. In the saloon the galley occupies the starboard side and offers plenty of bench space and some unique features like extending bread boards. Be quick, at this price she will sell to the first serious buyer.
Make: Davidson 28
Construction: Solid grp hull, decks and saloon.
18 HP Sebera with serviced head gasket and heat exchanger, shaft drive
- 1 x main
- 3 x genoas, storm jib – all hanked on
- spinnaker pole and spinnaker.
- Gas 2 burner gimballed hobb and grill.
- Fresh and salt water taps.
- Fridge, extra SS chilly bin and BBQ.
- To port is a full size nav table/dining table that drops to form another bed.
- 6 berths, double forepeak, twin aft singles, and saloon table drops to form another double.
- A separate head with door.
- Pioneer stereo with excellent speakers,
- Lawrence fish finder
- new depth sounder.
Additional Items included
- Refurbished bimini
- Auto helm T1000 with remote still in box.
- New 100 litre water bladder and 50 litre aft tank = total 150 litres.
- Manual head with vanity and closing door
Ground Tackle & Power Generation
- Anchor CQR, 8mm chain and warp
- Solar panel keeps the separate start and house batteries fully charged.
*The information and specifications supplied here are believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge as provided by the current owner. Potential buyers are responsible for confirming the accuracy of this information. They should inspect the boat and have a professional survey completed.